Roles & Responsibilities
- Excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products, such as Force .com, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Data Migration
- Solid foundation programming in Java and demonstrate writing efficient and scalable Apex Code and Visualforce code
- Responsible for developing through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical designs, implementation, testing, to production deployments
- Requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code
- Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
- Activities like training to mentor junior team members, Application development exploring new enhancements of Salesforce.
- Experience programming in Apex Code and Visualforce Pages
- Understanding of salesforce .coms SOQL and SOSL
- Excellent understanding of salesforce .coms Web Services
- Excellent understanding of salesforce .coms security model
- Excellent understanding of salesforce .coms Sales Cloud 2, Service Cloud, Chatter and Force .com product offerings
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
- Team Management skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment Solid understanding of SDLC. Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) process Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- 5-9 Years of experience required.
Candidates without certification could be considered provided they commit to completing certification as a pre-condition for us to make the offer
- Strong analytical skills and a natural enthusiasm for resolving problems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter, fast learner, team player and multi-tasker
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team<%