At V2Force, accessible from https://www.v2force.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
V2Force is a subsidiary of V2Solutions Inc. and the privacy policies of V2Solutions Inc. are applicable here.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- V2Solutions Inc. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given V2Solutions Inc. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in V2Solutions Inc. legitimate interests
- V2Solutions Inc. needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
We use third party companies to provide us with insights about our sites which we use to help us run targeted marketing campaigns, measure effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and to make the communication more relevant to you.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
- We use the information collected from your device to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site).
You can opt-out of our marketing communications by clicking the unsubscribe link available in the communication itself. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
V2Solutions does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
For more information about our privacy practices, questions, or complaints, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:2340 Walsh Avenue, Suite D, Santa Clara, CA, 95051, United States